Abstract submission deadline: 31 March 2018
Notification on acceptance/rejection: 15 May 2018
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please read the guidelines below before submitting your abstract.
When you are ready to submit your abstract, please click on the link above and follow the instructions.
Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is 300 words .
- Abstracts must be well written and clearly state the aim, methods, results and conclusion of the conducted study.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Write the abstract title in CAPITAL LETTERS. No full stop at the end.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract instead you should enter the names online during the submission process.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- It is preferred that ICAR 2018 is the first major presentation of the abstract. If an abstract has been presented before the congress the authors should state this in the end of the abstract.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the organising committee and the scientific advisory board and designated for either poster or oral presentations (there will only be a limited number of slots for oral presentations).
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 15 May 2018
- Please check that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the ICAR 2018 Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The ICAR 2018 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book for the conference and withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the conference secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification on acceptance
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract. The ICAR 2018 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.